Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Replacing Greenlets with Threads or Processes

Replacing Greenlets with Threads or Processes

Nathanael Abbotts

I need to replace the use of 'greenlets' in an application with threads or processes, but as I've never used greenlets, I don't know where to start when replacing them.
Could anyone explain to me how I can do this?

Emile van Sebille

On 12/28/2010 6:59 AM Nathanael Abbotts said...
> I need to replace the use of 'greenlets' in an application with threads or processes, but as I've never used greenlets, I don't know where to start when replacing them.
> Could anyone explain to me how I can do this?

Looks like your choice may be limited to processes...

http://groups.google.com/group/pycsp...thon+greenlets

Emile