Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Best way to clean html coding

Re: Best way to clean html coding

Allodoxaphobia

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:36:15 +0900, heretic wrote:
> Let's say, you want to copy some text from html document on the Internet.
>
> What would be the easy way to copy without any coding?
>
> It's any good way, except copy and paste to notepad first?

As well as the other copy-and-paste methods given:

$ lynx --nolist --dump 'http://www.example.com/target.html' > page.txt

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux