Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Citrix Probem

Citrix Probem

Tom

When we go into citrix it works great signing in to the program after you
put in your user and password , but it seems to happen in the morning to the
first person that signs in. they are not able to get into the desktop
program when you see the large icon. The error message is "Error occurred
while making requested connection" This happens many times only in the
morning to the first person . . I did tell my staff to make sure to log off
not AX out. Anyone has suggestions or came across this same problem. This
is the latest version Thanks to all This is the Citrix XenApp . Thanks to
all

Meat Plow

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:04:48 -0500, Tom wrote:

> When we go into citrix it works great signing in to the program after
> you put in your user and password , but it seems to happen in the
> morning to the first person that signs in. they are not able to get into
> the desktop program when you see the large icon. The error message is
> "Error occurred while making requested connection" This happens many
> times only in the morning to the first person . . I did tell my staff
> to make sure to log off not AX out. Anyone has suggestions or came
> across this same problem. This is the latest version Thanks to all
> This is the Citrix XenApp . Thanks to all

Did you ask your IT tech dude/dudette what to do?

John Holmes

Meat Plow "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:04:48 -0500, Tom wrote:
>
>> When we go into citrix it works great signing in to the program after
>> you put in your user and password , but it seems to happen in the
>> morning to the first person that signs in. they are not able to get

into
>> the desktop program when you see the large icon. The error message is
>> "Error occurred while making requested connection" This happens many
>> times only in the morning to the first person . . I did tell my staff
>> to make sure to log off not AX out. Anyone has suggestions or came
>> across this same problem. This is the latest version Thanks to all
>> This is the Citrix XenApp . Thanks to all

> Did you ask your IT tech dude/dudette what to do?

Obviously, he did not. But I like that "dudette" word. I might use it in
the office in the near future.

--
<snip>