Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > newbie, problem making a data calendar

newbie, problem making a data calendar

hanschao

Hi, im a ASP.NET newbie but would like to make a data calendar for my
college project, I would like to make a webpage with ASP.NET calendar but
with holidays listed in MS access db. The holidays on the calendar will be
highlighted (with a different background) and when a user click on it, it
redirects the user to another page.

Im using ASP.NET Web Matrix and is there anyone who can help me out?

- Hans