Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: More proof

Re: More proof

Bucky Breeder

some dumbass <(E-Mail Removed)> actually wrote this:

> Still not convinced that theres a jackboot waiting
> to be placed on your neck? THis should remove all doubt:
>
> http://www.news10.net/news/story.asp...113529&catid=2
>
> Pilot makes a video of what the TSA dorks do and he gets
> a home invasion from them.

That was a terrorist-aiding thang to do!!!
All TSA ever does is massage my balls for me.
no big thang, but I doesn't want it on the YouTubes
because that could help the terrorists take over.

> Face it you ****ing sheep: its full-on fascism.

Yeah... so, what's the downside? Buy some boot polish...

HTH. And may everyone have a safe and joyous holiday season!

(Papa John's Pizza peeples blow boogers and snot on the pies
and have a giggle party about it while you're servin' it up...
"Boogers" is NOT a "topping" and "free" don't make it "OK.")

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; in loving touch with my
"inner narcissist" and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

POGO PUNY

In article <Xns9E586B12BBE74BuckyGram@207.246.207.167>,
Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote:

> All TSA ever does is massage my balls for me.

THEY are gonna cum for Bucky teh Bitch and find her wackin off sniffin
mommy's dirty shitted diapers and posting the usual load of **** here