Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > set up

set up

=?Utf-8?B?cm9iZXJ0IGpvaG5zb24=?=

I have just purchased a desktop and laptop computers both wifi enabled and a
broadband router.

i have managed to get them both wireless connectivity to internet and
printer but cannot get a true wireless lan set up where files can be shared
and email accounts across both machines

desktop xp media edition laptop xp home email outlook student teacher

any help would be appreciated

Jack

Hi

Though the same word (Sharing) is used, Sharing an Internet connection, and
Sharing files, do not relate one to the other.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...