Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > spa3102 power light

spa3102 power light

andrew

I've a problem with my ata and I think it may be terminal. The power led is
blinking "dah dit dit" and I cannot remember what it did when it was
working.

What should the power light do when connected normally?

AJH

andrew

andrew wrote:

> I've a problem with my ata and I think it may be terminal. The power led
> is blinking "dah dit dit" and I cannot remember what it did when it was
> working.
>
> What should the power light do when connected normally?
>
> AJH

Found this:

http://img.whirltools.com/i/15357510665547010855.png

so it looks like it had lost it's fixed ip and reverted to being a router.

AJH