Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Syncronizing a list

Syncronizing a list

adisps adisps is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,
Im dealing with linux, and would like to implement a synchronized linked-list.
The syncronization supposed to be between several threads working concurrently. I need an efficient implementation (for example not locking the intire list). I can use locks, mutexes, semaphores, R/W locks and make any possible variation of/on them.
Can anyone help implementing the insert/remove functions?

thnx!!