Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > S450IP firmware update

S450IP firmware update

Dave Saville

My phone thinks there is a firmware upgrade available (Couple of days
ago) - but I can't find any details on the Gigaset site.

Anyone?
--
Regards
Dave Saville

Christoph Schweers

Am 21.12.2010 13:04, schrieb Dave Saville:
> My phone thinks there is a firmware upgrade available (Couple of days
> ago) - but I can't find any details on the Gigaset site.
>
> Anyone?

Gigaset C470 IP / C475 IP / S675 IP / S685 IP - Firmware update 12/2010
(version 02227)

Improvements:

* New URL for profile and firmware update:
http://profile.gigaset.net/chagall/
* PSTN: correct behavior for calls using access code with 2 or 3 digits
* VoIP: account specific MWI notification
* VoIP: improved early media support for outgoing wideband calls
(handling of ALERTING)
* Fix for internal call from a wideband handset to a narrowband handset
* Display correct date for the last three days of the year.
* Web Configurator (Settings/Telephony/Audio): the Codec list for
Gigaset.net is also displayed if no other VoIP accounts are configured.
* Web Configurator (Status/Device): MAC identifier for
auto-configuration is shown additionally to MAC address.
* PBX Interoperability: Trixbox Pro - fix for incoming calls
* Australia: correct Daylight Saving Time is used.

use the following Link and select the Gigaset S685 IP:
<http://gigaset.com/hq/en/cms/PageCustomerServicesDownloadsSoftware.html>

Regards
Chris

Dave Saville

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:29:11 UTC, Christoph Schweers
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Am 21.12.2010 13:04, schrieb Dave Saville:
> > My phone thinks there is a firmware upgrade available (Couple of days
> > ago) - but I can't find any details on the Gigaset site.
> >
> > Anyone?

> Gigaset C470 IP / C475 IP / S675 IP / S685 IP - Firmware update 12/2010
> (version 02227)
>
> Improvements:
>
> * New URL for profile and firmware update:
> http://profile.gigaset.net/chagall/
> * PSTN: correct behavior for calls using access code with 2 or 3 digits
> * VoIP: account specific MWI notification
> * VoIP: improved early media support for outgoing wideband calls
> (handling of ALERTING)
> * Fix for internal call from a wideband handset to a narrowband handset
> * Display correct date for the last three days of the year.
> * Web Configurator (Settings/Telephony/Audio): the Codec list for
> Gigaset.net is also displayed if no other VoIP accounts are configured.
> * Web Configurator (Status/Device): MAC identifier for
> auto-configuration is shown additionally to MAC address.
> * PBX Interoperability: Trixbox Pro - fix for incoming calls
> * Australia: correct Daylight Saving Time is used.
>
> use the following Link and select the Gigaset S685 IP:
> <http://gigaset.com/hq/en/cms/PageCustomerServicesDownloadsSoftware.html>

Thanks - Would not have thought to look there

Applied OK and seems to be good.
--
Regards
Dave Saville