Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Eminent Front is Doomed.

Eminent Front is Doomed.

Ari Silverstein

Every once in a while, I like to pop in to Wilders and lurk, it's so
much fun watching the pseodo-intellectuals argue the same points
endlessly. Most are ex-Usenet users who got their balls cut foo and
continue to whine about it, finding solace where Mommy Moderator can
protect them.

*LOL*

There is this guy, A Who fan I guess, called Eminence Front who is
reaming some major asshole on Wilders

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

and the mods are already beginning to swarm, chop his posts and throw
up their fences to protect morons like LunchBox, DumbFox,
hearsnopants, Whorelock, casper (now here is a dead dumb mother****er
if there ever is one lol) and the rest of the Klan.

I have read most of EminenceFronts posts, he is on solid footing, his
arguments are sound but he is going to get his ass kicked off the
forum. You see, Wilders isn't about getting it right it's about
supporting their regs overinflated egos and defending the forum's
credibility in doing so. Sorta like keeping the retarded retarded so
you can runs a fine and dandy retardo school. lol

I give him a day, week tops. He's toast.
--
´If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men, I will find something in them which will hang him.ˇ ~Cardinal

Canned Unicorn

Got a login/password? Email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
--
“Pâté is passé. Unicorn, the new white meat. An excellent source of
sparkles!”

Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:06:15 -0500, Canned Unicorn wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:54:01 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
>
>> Every once in a while, I like to pop in to Wilders and lurk, it's so
>> much fun watching the pseodo-intellectuals argue the same points
>> endlessly. Most are ex-Usenet users who got their balls cut foo and
>> continue to whine about it, finding solace where Mommy Moderator can
>> protect them.
>>
>> *LOL*
>>
>> There is this guy, A Who fan I guess, called Eminence Front who is
>> reaming some major asshole on Wilders
>>
>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39
>>
>> and the mods are already beginning to swarm, chop his posts and throw
>> up their fences to protect morons like LunchBox, DumbFox,
>> hearsnopants, Whorelock, casper (now here is a dead dumb mother****er
>> if there ever is one lol) and the rest of the Klan.
>>
>> I have read most of EminenceFronts posts, he is on solid footing, his
>> arguments are sound but he is going to get his ass kicked off the
>> forum. You see, Wilders isn't about getting it right it's about
>> supporting their regs overinflated egos and defending the forum's
>> credibility in doing so. Sorta like keeping the retarded retarded so
>> you can runs a fine and dandy retardo school. lol
>>
>> I give him a day, week tops. He's toast.

> Got a login/password? Email (E-Mail Removed)

Done. No posting, only lurking PMs allowed. Say Hi! to all the boys of
Wilder's and I mean "boys" literally including this Eminent Front
clown who apparently won't post to Usenet either.

Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous ****ing liars who
claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showp...&postcount=371
--

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:06:15 -0500, Canned Unicorn wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:54:01 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
>>
>>> Every once in a while, I like to pop in to Wilders and lurk, it's so
>>> much fun watching the pseodo-intellectuals argue the same points
>>> endlessly. Most are ex-Usenet users who got their balls cut foo and
>>> continue to whine about it, finding solace where Mommy Moderator can
>>> protect them.
>>>
>>> *LOL*
>>>
>>> There is this guy, A Who fan I guess, called Eminence Front who is
>>> reaming some major asshole on Wilders
>>>
>>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39
>>>
>>> and the mods are already beginning to swarm, chop his posts and throw
>>> up their fences to protect morons like LunchBox, DumbFox,
>>> hearsnopants, Whorelock, casper (now here is a dead dumb mother****er
>>> if there ever is one lol) and the rest of the Klan.
>>>
>>> I have read most of EminenceFronts posts, he is on solid footing, his
>>> arguments are sound but he is going to get his ass kicked off the
>>> forum. You see, Wilders isn't about getting it right it's about
>>> supporting their regs overinflated egos and defending the forum's
>>> credibility in doing so. Sorta like keeping the retarded retarded so
>>> you can runs a fine and dandy retardo school. lol
>>>
>>> I give him a day, week tops. He's toast.

>> Got a login/password? Email (E-Mail Removed)

> Done. No posting, only lurking PMs allowed. Say Hi! to all the boys of
> Wilder's and I mean "boys" literally including this Eminent Front
> clown who apparently won't post to Usenet either.
>
> Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and "heremypants" you disingenuous ****ing liars who
> claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showp...&postcount=371

Sorry, meant to signoff to the lying cocksuckers on Wilders.

Respectfully (as liars deserve),

Ari from Nebraska-Georgia
--
´If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men,
I will find something in them which will hang him.ˇ ~Cardinal
Richelieu

LunchBox

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
> Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous ****ing liars who
> claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showp...&postcount=371

He is back.

I'm still a "poosey"
--
I am known as LockBox on the Wilders Security forums. pls do not
say bad words or do anything to frighten me. I am tender.

Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:18:41 -0500, LowWaterMark wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:01:51 -0500, LunchBox wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
>>> Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous ****ing liars who
>>> claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
>>>
>>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showp...&postcount=371

>> He is back.
>>
>> I'm still a "poosey"

> Okay, we've had to remove back and forth personal bickering posts from
> three active threads in this section... You two need to stop bashing
> at each other. You are going around in the same circle over and over
> in each thread. Neither of you will let the other guy get the last
> word, so, it'll never end unless we end it. It's enough, so stop.
>
> Or I will tell your mommy and LunchBox will go down on heresmypants.

Guess what.

No Eminence Front. History, only a few replies quoted are left.
*LOLOLOLOL*I wonder if they called his mommy, no doubt that Lunchbox
is sucking hard down on heresmypants at this very moment.

Wilders Security, where the lame go to die.

*ROFL*
--
´If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men, I will find something in them which will hang him.ˇ ~Cardinal
Richelieu

casperian

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:01:51 -0500, LunchBox wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
>> Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous ****ing liars who
>> claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
>>
>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showp...&postcount=371

> He is back.
>
> I'm still a "poosey"

That was funny LOL