Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > MVTS CDR Analyzer

MVTS CDR Analyzer

voip_md

MVTS CDR Analyzer is a useful utility for every day management of your
MVTS CDRs.

It was specially developed to process mera CDRs and create different
reports and
graphs based on them. You can check such statistics from your GW(s) as
ASR, ACD,
disconnect codes, get notifications by email if any of the parameters goes
below
the definite value (like ASR for example), check traffic load for every
carrier
and much more functionality.

If you are interested to get more details about MVTS CDR Analyzer along
with a
demo of the program, please contact us at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

All our valuable clients are granted holiday discounts in December.

Best regards,
VoIP Experts Team
E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)

MVTS CDR Analyzer voip_md VOIP 0 12-17-2010 03:40 PM
MVTS CDR Analyzer voip_md VOIP 0 12-17-2010 03:27 PM
Billing system for Mera MVTS softswitch VOIPExperts Computer Support 0 10-19-2006 10:21 AM
MERA MVTS, SIP-HIT, SNAPBILLING. Best price!!! Nelson2010 VOIP 0 09-29-2006 06:56 PM
+++The best Billing (MVTS, Cisco, Quintum) +++ voip.conductor@gmail.com VOIP 0 02-07-2006 10:50 AM

Advertisments