Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How to pass value from one html to another html through python-cgi

How to pass value from one html to another html through python-cgi

Monima Monima is offline
Junior Member

I have the following problem. I have my script /usr/lib/cgi-bin/login.cgi
and two page, login.html and welcome.html.
When I log in login.html with email-id and password, then login.cgi to extract exact user information from mysql. Now I'd like start welcome.html page from login.cgi and passing user information through parameters and display it on welcome page.
Can anybody help me, to solve this problem how to write the cgi script in python?

Thanks
Monima