Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Language Switching and Selection in ASP.NET

Re: Language Switching and Selection in ASP.NET

Virag Gutgutia

"Virag Gutgutia" <---------------> wrote in message
news:#tr5Kv2#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I am developing a bi-lingual site. I need to allow the user to switch the
> language while browsing the site. I am using the session to currently

store
> the current language. I would like to know is there any better way I can
> store the currently selected language.
>
> Virag

Alexey Smirnov

Session is only for current active session, if you wanna remember that
settings, you can store data in cookies.

news:OTSVfTC$(E-Mail Removed)...