Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Get the selected item in RadioButtonList‎, that is in ajax tab container

Get the selected item in RadioButtonList‎, that is in ajax tab container

samin samin is offline
Junior Member

Hello,
I have a radiobuttonlist and menu in the page and they in AJAX tab container .
I want when I click on the menu according to the Radio Button selected, a different display.
I wrote the following code:

function MenuItemSelected()
{ var radioButtons = document.getElementsByName("RadioButtonList1");

if(radioButtons[2].checked)
{
window.alert("jjjjjjj");
}
else
{
window.alert("tttttttttttttttttt");
}
}

These codes when radiobuttonlist and menu are out of the tab, working properly. but when radiobuttonlist and menu are out of the tab don't work properly.

Please help me.