Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Conversion of Tiff Image (Text Content) to Word Document in ABBYYFine Reader OCR 9.0 Professional Edition

Conversion of Tiff Image (Text Content) to Word Document in ABBYYFine Reader OCR 9.0 Professional Edition

Adhinarayanan

I am using ABBYY Fine Reader 9.0 Professional Edition.

I find difficulty in converting Tiff Image (Text Content English
in stylish Script font) to editable word document.

Please guide me how to customize the software to accomplish the above
said task.

Thankyou.

With Regards,
S. Adhinarayanan.

Mike Easter

Adhinarayanan wrote:
> I am using ABBYY Fine Reader 9.0 Professional Edition.

An OCR app.

> I find difficulty in converting Tiff Image (Text Content – English –
> in stylish Script font) to editable word document.

I'm not surprised.

> Please guide me how to customize the software to accomplish the above
> said task.

I don't see a support forum at the product's website http://www.abbyy.com/

I doubt if that project is going to work.

--
Mike Easter

Desk Rabbit

On 13/12/2010 05:33, Adhinarayanan wrote:
> I am using ABBYY Fine Reader 9.0 Professional Edition.
>
> I find difficulty in converting Tiff Image (Text Content English
> in stylish Script font) to editable word document.

Difficulty? What difficulty?
Doesn't work?
Works but errors?
Poor quality conversion?
Produces a bagel with cheese and whipped cream instead?

> Please guide me how to customize the software to accomplish the above
> said task.

Try asking your vague question to the software authors at
http://www.abbyy.com/support/

Tiff Image Reader/writer PyPK Python 17 06-16-2005 04:41 PM
Tool for converting 12-bit TIFF images to 16-bit TIFF-images? Peter Frank Digital Photography 11 12-13-2004 02:41 AM
Urgent! OCR SDK and API or OCR COM integration help Anjali Lourda ASP .Net 0 02-04-2004 06:52 PM
jpeg to tiff and back to tiff ARosenblat Digital Photography 6 01-09-2004 08:53 PM
Image::Info::TIFF - multi-page tiff images page count ifiaz Perl Misc 1 11-19-2003 05:25 AM

Advertisments