Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Computers

Re: Computers

Julie Bove

"Angie Palonek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
> gotomypc.com <snipped>
> my email is > <snipped>
> I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
>
> Angie

Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.

This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they might.
However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you do
that.

housetrained

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
news:ie1u6s$jhh$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

"Angie Palonek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
> gotomypc.com <snipped>
> my email is > <snipped>
> I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
>
> Angie

Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.

This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they might.
However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you do
that.

looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

John the West Ham Fan

<><

Jeff Strickland

"housetrained" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ie2d0s$q2f$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Julie Bove" wrote in message
> news:ie1u6s$jhh$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>

> "Angie Palonek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello
>>
>> I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
>> gotomypc.com <snipped>
>> my email is > <snipped>
>> I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
>>
>> Angie

> Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.
>
> This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they might.
> However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you do
> that.
>
> looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
>

> John the West Ham Fan

DUDE! I wouldn't touch it with your pole...

Julie Bove

"Jeff Strickland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ie36m0$jq8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

> "housetrained" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ie2d0s$q2f$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Julie Bove" wrote in message
>> news:ie1u6s$jhh$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>

>> "Angie Palonek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
>>> gotomypc.com <snipped>
>>> my email is > <snipped>
>>> I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
>>>
>>> Angie

>> Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.
>>
>> This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they
>> might.
>> However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you
>> do
>> that.
>>
>> looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
>>

>> John the West Ham Fan
>>

> DUDE! I wouldn't touch it with your pole...

I *sniff* have no pole.

Ophelia Phanjephlapps

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
news:ie4o0c$c4h$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

"Jeff Strickland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ie36m0$jq8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

> "housetrained" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ie2d0s$q2f$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Julie Bove" wrote in message
>> news:ie1u6s$jhh$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>

>> "Angie Palonek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
>>> gotomypc.com <snipped>
>>> my email is > <snipped>
>>> I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
>>>
>>> Angie

>> Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.
>>
>> This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they
>> might.
>> However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you
>> do
>> that.
>>
>> looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
>>

>> John the West Ham Fan
>>

> DUDE! I wouldn't touch it with your pole...

I *sniff* have no pole.

neither *double sniff* have I

-- Ophelia Phanjephlapps
(E-Mail Removed)
"Come up and see me, make me smile"

Jeff Strickland

"Ophelia Phanjephlapps" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:ie4vps$ih6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Julie Bove" wrote in message
> news:ie4o0c$c4h$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>

> "Jeff Strickland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ie36m0$jq8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>
>> "housetrained" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ie2d0s$q2f$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Julie Bove" wrote in message
>>> news:ie1u6s$jhh$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>>

>>> "Angie Palonek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.
>>>
>>> This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they
>>> might.
>>> However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you
>>> do
>>> that.
>>>
>>> looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
>>>

>>> John the West Ham Fan
>>>

>> DUDE! I wouldn't touch it with your pole...

> I *sniff* have no pole.
>
> neither *double sniff* have I

I'm reminded of the cartoon where the little boy and little girl are looking
in their diaper, and the girl is saying, "With one of these, I can get as
many of those as I want."