Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > xhtml table attributes

xhtml table attributes

mcnewsxp

"Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ietkg8$tml$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>
>> Translation: "We employ a large number of people with minimal skills,
>> and a reluctance to learn."

> Good one BTS! I have my smile for today.
>
> --

i don't think anything was translated - just worded differently. i think
the responder knows that there is no changing the situation. big insurance
companies still maintain COBOL code. large companies always have groups of
teams who need to get stuff out quickly and can't wait for the rational
process - ergo GIGO. we're talking about thousands of users, not 10 or 100.
i know that things have improved a lot in the last 5 years and i am
surprised that they have improved at all. i guess what was said is at the
end of the day if the page renders - transitional is ok.
anyway, i'll do my bit to do right.

Jonathan N. Little

mcnewsxp wrote:

> i guess what was said is at the
> end of the day if the page renders - transitional is ok.
> anyway, i'll do my bit to do right.

General Galapagos, "We Dinosaurs are doomed..."

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

dorayme

In article <ietpv6$v17$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>,

> General Galapagos, "We Dinosaurs are doomed..."

Aren't you glad you don't work for large organizations, you
please yourself, you wild modern thing you...?

--
dorayme

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme wrote:
> In article<ietpv6$v17$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>,
> "Jonathan N. Little"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> General Galapagos, "We Dinosaurs are doomed..."

> Aren't you glad you don't work for large organizations, you
> please yourself, you wild modern thing you...?

I bailed just when those ubiquitous grey|beige cubies where becoming all
the rage...

--
Take care,

Jonathan