Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > expat XML parser manpage

expat XML parser manpage

Tobias Blass

I'm writing an RSS-feedreader and want to use the expat XML parser, but
I just found some tutorial websites. Is there a manpage for the expat
interface for the C language?

Richard Kettlewell

Tobias Blass <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I'm writing an RSS-feedreader and want to use the expat XML parser, but
> I just found some tutorial websites. Is there a manpage for the expat
> interface for the C language?

doc/reference.html in the source.

--
http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/

Tobias Blass

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010, Richard Kettlewell wrote:

>doc/reference.html in the source.

ok this is the same as the website I found, so it seems there is no
manpage (I like them more than HTML-Documentation). Thanks anyway, now
I know that the file is not only available online.