Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Change browser for links

Change browser for links

Donna in Idaho

When I click on a link when reading newsgroups (Outlook Express) it uses
Internet Explorer to open that link - used to use Firefox. Have no idea why
this change happened. What do I need to do to change back to Firefox
opening the link instead of IE?

Thanks,
Donna

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5686 (2010120 __________