Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Upgrade Early And Lose Money

Upgrade Early And Lose Money

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Turns out some antivirus companies don’t carry over the remaining licence
validity period if you upgrade before your current licence expires
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12/03/anti_virus_renewal_sharp_practice/>.

Dave Taylor

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
news:idhlaf$v1h$(E-Mail Removed):

> Turns out some antivirus companies don Tt carry over the remaining
> licence validity period if you upgrade before your current licence
> expires
> <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12...al_sharp_pract
> ice/>.

What does?

--
Ciao, Dave

Richard

On 9/12/2010 11:42 p.m., Dave Taylor wrote:
> Lawrence D'Oliveiro<(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
> news:idhlaf$v1h$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Turns out some antivirus companies don Tt carry over the remaining
>> licence validity period if you upgrade before your current licence
>> expires
>> <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12...al_sharp_pract
>> ice/>.

> What does?