Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > HostedSwitch A-Z Termination

HostedSwitch A-Z Termination

HostedSwitch.com

We are glad to announce that in addition to our leading hosted softswitch
solution
HostedSwitch now offers high-quality worldwide A-Z termination. Whether
you are
looking for a single destination or complete A-Z, HostedSwitch will easily
meet
your needs. Simply choose the destinations you need and HosteSwitch will
do the
rest (routing, terminating and billing calls). Having A-Z termination
activated
will make you forget about updating Area Codes, since the update is
performed
automatically by HostedSwitch.

There is more to it and that's worth trying:
http://hostedswitch.com/register.html

HostedSwitch.COM - Routing, Billing, Reporting - VoIP Software as a Service