Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Call another Page after Login

Call another Page after Login

ruca

Hi,

I have a Login page with
UserName and Password controls
Then I have a button named Login.
When I click the button I want to call another ASPX page. How?
(of course before that I verify user and password, this I already have)

--

Thank's (if you try to help me)
ruca

Scott M.