Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > In CodeWorker, can i print the result in command line environment?

In CodeWorker, can i print the result in command line environment?

12-04-2010
I got a problem that I can only get the parsed result for extract_function.cwp by outputting a file but not directly getting the result in the command line environment. I tried modifying it by using traceLing to print the parsed result but it does not work. I also tried making a .cws to deal with it but I got a problem that I cannot pass the argument (the function to be extracted) into the cws. Is there any way to change the output stream to the command-line environment? Thank you very much.

12-04-2010
or how can I extract a function. I tried regular expression in ruby, but the problem is that the matching stop at the first closing brace }, the following is the regex:
/((\w+)\s*(\w+)\s*\(([\w\s,<>\[\].=&':\/*]*?)\)\s*(const)?\s*\{([^\}])+\})/