Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Tbird 3.1.6 grumble

Tbird 3.1.6 grumble

Doug

I used to be able to not have to see the from, subject,to lines etc.
There was a little box to close it or open. It gave me a choice With
this version there is no closing it. What a waste of space! View header
is set to Normal so it's not that.

Or am I missing something obvious? Tnaks
Doug

Doug

On 12/12/2010 2:48 AM, dilbert firestorm wrote:
> On 12/3/2010 5:47 PM, Doug wrote:
>> I used to be able to not have to see the from, subject,to lines etc.
>> There was a little box to close it or open. It gave me a choice With
>> this version there is no closing it. What a waste of space! View header
>> is set to Normal so it's not that.
>>
>> Or am I missing something obvious? Tnaks
>> Doug

> did you install the compact header add on when u upgraded?

Didn't know there was such a thing. I have the same version at work and
the little x close box is on there. Where would I find this add on? Or,
does 3.1.7, which they're offering now, fix this? Thanks

Doug

On 12/12/2010 2:48 AM, dilbert firestorm wrote:
> On 12/3/2010 5:47 PM, Doug wrote:
>> I used to be able to not have to see the from, subject,to lines etc.
>> There was a little box to close it or open. It gave me a choice With
>> this version there is no closing it. What a waste of space! View header
>> is set to Normal so it's not that.
>>
>> Or am I missing something obvious? Tnaks
>> Doug

> did you install the compact header add on when u upgraded?

Found It
Thank you
Don't understand why it is on same version at work and I have NO addons
whatsover installed. Ah the mysteries of life.