Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > any open source java scheduler which support external clock

any open source java scheduler which support external clock

dennis han

Are there any java scheduler which supports external timer(or clock?)

I've looked into implementing TimeBroker interface for qualtz, but
there are some postings which would be more difficult than expected.

Any other solutions for this?

I'd like to use the scheduler for back testing application.

Thx for the gurus~