Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > need help with wired/wireless home network

need help with wired/wireless home network

coveya1 coveya1 is offline
Junior Member

Hey i need help setting up a network between my desktop computer and my laptop i already have a wireless router and both computers are able connect to it and both computers are running Windows Xp the laptop is Pro and the desktop is Home.

Please help i want to print stuff from my laptop to the printer connected to the desktop. Anyone!!