Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where can I find a pocket-sized device that is fully-compatible with PPTs?

Where can I find a pocket-sized device that is fully-compatible with PPTs?

GreenXenon

Hi:

I'm looking for the least expensive pocket-sized device that is
capable of viewing Powerpoint files. Also, this device should be able
to rapidly find words that I look up. On my desktop PC I am able to do
this by going to the "edit" tab which open a drop-down menu, in this
menu I click on "find" which then opens up "find" box. In this "find
box", there is a space below where it says "find what:", I then type
in the word I'm looking for and then click the "find next" button.
This takes me to the part of the document which contains the word I'm
looking for.

Is there any pocket-sized device that can do this? Which one is least
expensive?

Thanks,

Green Xenon