Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Aspose.Newsletter December 2010 Edition is out now

Aspose.Newsletter December 2010 Edition is out now

sherazam sherazam is offline
Senior Member

Aspose Newsletter for December 2010 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article explains The Benefits of Aspose.Cells for SharePoint. Also a demo to convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to other formats using Aspose.Slides & Support for Reporting based on Word template in Aspose.Words for SharePoint.

Festive Offer - 25% off Aspose.Total

At Aspose we don't believe in standing still. We've nurtured a strong sense of continual improvement in our business and our products. The literally thousands of features and enhancements that we've packed into our products this year stands testimony to this. We’ve also registered over 100,000 users at Aspose.com making 2010 the year we became the World’s largest file format community.
As a thank you to all our loyal customers for making 2010 such a great year for us we have a one-off special offer to allow you to start 2011 with some exciting new technology tricks to embed in your applications. Until the 31st of January 2011 we are taking 25% off the price of our Aspose.Total suites. This brings the Aspose.Total price to less than the cost of two of our individual products. Yes, you get all our products for less than the price of two.

Product Spotlight – Aspose.Cells for SharePoint

Aspose.Cells for SharePoint lets you convert Microsoft Excel files from within your SharePoint application. It supports the most common spreadsheet formats as well as HTML, XML and TXT for output so that you can help your colleagues share business critical information in the format that suits them best. This month's technical article, below, explores the benefits for Aspose.Cells for SharePoint and how it can be used.

Technical Article – The Benefits of Aspose.Cells for SharePoint

Aspose.Cells for SharePoint has been developed to support the business functions that your SharePoint site supports. Specifically, it allows you to work with Microsoft Excel documents stored in a document library on a SharePoint server. This technical article looks at SharePoint document libraries, the benefits that Aspose.Cells for SharePoint brings and how to convert Microsoft Excel documents to other formats using Aspose.Cells for SharePoint.

Tutorial Video – Converting PPT and PPTX Files to other Formats

With Aspose.Slides for SharePoint it is easy to convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to other formats. Whether you need to archive presentations or share them with colleagues who don't have access to PowerPoint, Aspose.Slides can help. This video tutorial shows you how to export PPT and PPTX files to a variety of different formats quickly and easily using Aspose.Slides for SharePoint.

New Release – Aspose.Network for Java v 2.0!

We got a lot of great customer feedback when we released Aspose.Network for Java version 1.0.0. Always keen to respond, we can now share that we’ve added PST support to the product. Aspose.Network for Java version 2.0.0 allows you to build PST support into your Java applications. Do you need to extract emails, email content or attachments from your organisation's PST files? Now you can.

New Feature – Support for Reporting in Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.0.0

Aspose.Words for .NET has long had powerful reporting features. We have now implemented these same features in Aspose.Words for SharePoint. This means that you can now create a report based on a Word template and an external data source from within your SharePoint application.

Contact Information

Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066