Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: I had 19, now it's 4000

Re: I had 19, now it's 4000

Desk Rabbit

On 01/12/2010 13:51, WeReo_BoY wrote:
> Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive. The router I
> don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera card
> is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to 4000.
> I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
> excited.

Shame you didn't. I suppose that means you'll be posting more images of
you stupidly gurning and pointing at your rotten teeth?

> The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I figure
> it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive. The
> only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons at
> NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the ****ing thing in to see what happens?

Yes plug it in. Then I recommend moving, not copying all your photos
onto it as it is much more secure. You can then hide the flash drive in
a jar of honey for security.

iL_weReo

On Dec 2, 6:07*am, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 01/12/2010 13:51, WeReo_BoY wrote:> Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive. The router I
> > don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera card
> > is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to 4000.
> > I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
> > excited.

> Shame you didn't. I suppose that means you'll be posting more images of
> you stupidly gurning and pointing at your rotten teeth?
>
> > The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I figure
> > it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive.. The
> > only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons at
> > NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the ****ing thing in to see what happens?

> Yes plug it in. Then I recommend moving, not copying all your photos
> onto it as it is much more secure. You can then hide the flash drive in
> a jar of honey for security.

Perhaps a jar that once held honey. Not one that holds honey now.

Fox News

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
iL_weReo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Dec 2, 6:07*am, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > On 01/12/2010 13:51, WeReo_BoY wrote:> Someone gave me a router, a camera
> > card and a flash drive. The router I
> > > don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera
> > > card
> > > is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to
> > > 4000.
> > > I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
> > > excited.

> > Shame you didn't. I suppose that means you'll be posting more images of
> > you stupidly gurning and pointing at your rotten teeth?
> >
> > > The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I
> > > figure
> > > it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive.
> > > The
> > > only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons
> > > at
> > > NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the ****ing thing in to see what happens?

> > Yes plug it in. Then I recommend moving, not copying all your photos
> > onto it as it is much more secure. You can then hide the flash drive in
> > a jar of honey for security.

> Perhaps a jar that once held honey. Not one that holds honey now.

Of course u could use a Pickle Jar. u know. Like the one various parts
from u'r diseased fat ugly ass will be floating in real soon Fat BOi

Desk Rabbit

On 02/12/2010 20:46, iL_weReo wrote:
> On Dec 2, 6:07 am, Desk Rabbit<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 01/12/2010 13:51, WeReo_BoY wrote:> Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive. The router I
>>> don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera card
>>> is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to 4000.
>>> I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
>>> excited.

>> Shame you didn't. I suppose that means you'll be posting more images of
>> you stupidly gurning and pointing at your rotten teeth?
>>
>>> The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I figure
>>> it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive. The
>>> only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons at
>>> NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the ****ing thing in to see what happens?

>> Yes plug it in. Then I recommend moving, not copying all your photos
>> onto it as it is much more secure. You can then hide the flash drive in
>> a jar of honey for security.

> Perhaps a jar that once held honey. Not one that holds honey now.

No that won't work. It needs to be a full jar so that the flash drive
cannot be seen inside there.