Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How expensive is this?

How expensive is this?

Peter Foldes

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> philo wrote:
>> "Peter Foldes"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:id6j8n$a6p$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dreaming or ignorant. That is the question
>>
>> He's a known troll best to ignore him
>>

> IAWTP

Stuck in stupid again as I see. Philo was remarking about the OP GreeneXeon. You keep putting both your feet into your mouth continuously. Trolling even without knowing it

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect