Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Thomas Kinkade The Night Before Christmas Story House

Thomas Kinkade The Night Before Christmas Story House

pwelch3

Can any one tell me what the a/c adapter voltage is for this
Hawthorne Village item?. We lost
the adapter and want to see if we can buy a substutute.

Thanks Paul

Old Gringo38

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:37:18 -0800 (PST), pwelch3 wrote:

> Can any one tell me what the a/c adapter voltage is for this
> Hawthorne Village item?. We lost
> the adapter and want to see if we can buy a substutute.
>
> Thanks Paul

Hi Paul;
If this is what you have: http://goo.gl/j9tpj You might give them a
call and see If they can supply you with the information or even sell
you one.
--
12/1/2010 2:53:53 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

Old Gringo38

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:37:18 -0800 (PST), pwelch3 wrote:

> Can any one tell me what the a/c adapter voltage is for this
> Hawthorne Village item?. We lost
> the adapter and want to see if we can buy a substutute.
>
> Thanks Paul

PS: The voltage should be next to the inlet plug on the house???
--
12/1/2010 3:01:02 PM CST