Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: The Freedom Fighter is a good man.

Re: The Freedom Fighter is a good man.

NormanM

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 04:22:58 -0600, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:

> We could all learn something from this man who is teaching lessons. All
> we have to do is listen to his message and learn from him and become
> better people, as Americans and as a government.

I can think of better men than he to listen to, and emulate. Unfortunately,
I am beginning to see a difficulty in being both a good "American", and a
good "Christian". And Jesus Christ is more important, to me, than George
Washington.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

Bert Hyman

In news:1ivtiocl4453n$(E-Mail Removed) NormanM
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am beginning to see a difficulty in being both a good "American",
> and a good "Christian".

Please elaborate. What are the conflicts?

> And Jesus Christ is more important, to me, than George
> Washington.

And what actions might that lead you to take?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Old Gringo38

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:15:07 -0800, NormanM wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 04:22:58 -0600, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>
>> We could all learn something from this man who is teaching lessons. All
>> we have to do is listen to his message and learn from him and become
>> better people, as Americans and as a government.

> I can think of better men than he to listen to, and emulate. Unfortunately,
> I am beginning to see a difficulty in being both a good "American", and a
> good "Christian". And Jesus Christ is more important, to me, than George
> Washington.

Jesus Christ was a man just like You and George Washington, nothing
for, nothing less.
--
12/1/2010 4:09:58 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere