Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Nap

Old Gringo38

It's nap time, so don't post anything important for the nest hour or
so.
--
11/30/2010 1:24:50 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

POGO PUNY

In article <1y1nbasdj39g9.9kmwhmc0nsj7$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> It's nap time, so don't post anything important for the nest hour or
> so.

What is a 'nest hour'?

Drunk again huh bitch?

G. Morgan

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It's nap time, so don't post anything important for the nest hour or
>so.

Sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

XS11E

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> It's nap time, so don't post anything important for the nest hour or
> so.

Nobody's posted anything important for the last several years so enjoy
your nap.

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Old Gringo38

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:04:17 -0700, XS11E wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> It's nap time, so don't post anything important for the nest hour or
>> so.

> Nobody's posted anything important for the last several years so enjoy
> your nap.

<g> My thoughts as I posted
--
11/30/2010 6:14:46 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

FYI:TechNet Webcast on NAP @ 1 PM (PST) today kapil [MSFT] Wireless Networking 0 09-19-2006 07:00 PM
FYI:Webcast on NAP June 29 kapil [MSFT] MCSE 2 06-28-2006 07:59 PM
FYI:Webcast on NAP, June 29 kapil [MSFT] Wireless Networking 0 06-28-2006 07:13 PM
No nap I guess philo Computer Support 2 06-27-2005 08:03 PM
VNC and NAP DGH Computer Support 7 12-09-2004 05:43 PM

Advertisments