Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ASUS ENGTX580 Voltage Tweak - SLI

ASUS ENGTX580 Voltage Tweak - SLI

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Bjorn 3D have an article on the ASUS ENGTX580 Voltage Tweak (in SLI), which claims to provide quite a speed boost:

Quote:
When the GTX 580 launched, most manufactures were not able to come out with their own overclocked versions of the GTX 580. ASUS was one of the few manufacturers to have factory overclocked cards with the launch: the ASUS ENGTX580 Voltage Tweak. It is a bit ridiculous that the core speed on this card has only been raised from 772MHz to 782MHz, but ASUS claims it produces about 50% more speed, higher performance, and greater satisfaction. We'll put that statement to the test in our overclocking section, and we'll also have some numbers for certain benchmarks.
Read it all here.