Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > WikiLeaks documents

WikiLeaks documents

G. Morgan

Have any of you boneheads downloaded the soon to be famous cables from US
embassies?

I read a few of them and it looks like it's going to be interesting reading.
They are written on a level even George W Bush can comprehend.

The best way is to snag the torrent just in case the gov'mt. decides to pull the
site for your own good.

http://88.80.13.160/torrent/cablegat...036.7z.torrent

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

Bucky Breeder

G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Have any of you boneheads downloaded the soon to be famous cables from
> US embassies?
>
> I read a few of them and it looks like it's going to be interesting
> reading. They are written on a level even George W Bush can comprehend.
>
> The best way is to snag the torrent just in case the gov'mt. decides to
> pull the site for your own good.
>
> http://88.80.13.160/torrent/cablegat...036.7z.torrent

Can you please post the file on the usernets because
the gov'mt *IS* monitoring the torrents and will
put you, and all who have access to your computer,
on "The List".

(If they show me enough pictures of SoS Clinton,
I would confess to *anything*; however, if they
show me the pictures of Sarah Palin, I *will*
motorboat her boobies...)

TIA.

--

Hello, I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and you're not.

http://www.socialmediasobrietytest.com/

http://thedogpaddler.com/RandomUploads/Ball/ball.htm

Repent! The end is near... Or... good luck
with that whole pesky "apocolypse" thangy.

Disbelief

Bullwinkle wrote:
> Yes, but they are well over the head of muslim loving Brits.
>
> Snipped <

Well it was thick Americans that wrote them - and then allowed around
3,000,000 American idiots access to confidential information!

G. Morgan

"Disbelief" <disbelief@diilly-daally....invalid.com> wrote:

>Bullwinkle wrote:
>> Yes, but they are well over the head of muslim loving Brits.
>>
>> Snipped <

>Well it was thick Americans that wrote them - and then allowed around
>3,000,000 American idiots access to confidential information!

How come they only let 3,000,000 idiots access it? How would they stop the
3,000,001th idiot from downloading it?

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

Bucky Breeder

"Disbelief" <disbelief@diilly-daally....invalid.com>
disbelieved this disbelivable disbelief on the usernets:

> Bullwinkle wrote:
>> Yes, but they are well over the head of muslim loving Brits.
>>
>> Snipped <

> Well it was thick Americans that wrote them - and then
> allowed around 3,000,000 American idiots access to
> confidential information!

It was 60,000 people who had access by [security] clearance...

I believe that what happened was deliberate bureaucratic
sabotage with a patsy (a PFC... ssshhheeeshh...); to wit,
the post 9/11 presidential directive was to increase
information sharing across all the individual separate
agencies dealing with national security matters under the
aegis of DHS (Department of Homeland Security). The CIA,
NSA, DIA, FBI, DARPA, DIS, etc., etc., etc., all historically
are compartmentalized and hate sharing information, inextricably
resulting from the inherent bureaucratic tendency to build itself
bigger and bigger and bigger... Anyway, those [egotistical]
interests who couldn't see past their own tiny delusions of
grandeur sort of set it up; and now they can all sit back and
say "See what happens?"

Get it? HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

Bucky Breeder

Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> via

> "Disbelief" <disbelief@diilly-daally....invalid.com>
> disbelieved this disbelivable disbelief on the usernets:
>
>> Bullwinkle wrote:
>>> Yes, but they are well over the head of muslim loving Brits.
>>>
>>> Snipped <

>> Well it was thick Americans that wrote them - and then
>> allowed around 3,000,000 American idiots access to
>> confidential information!

> It was 60,000 people who had access by [security] clearance...
>
> I believe that what happened was deliberate bureaucratic
> sabotage with a patsy (a PFC... ssshhheeeshh...); to wit,
> the post 9/11 presidential directive was to increase
> information sharing across all the individual separate
> agencies dealing with national security matters under the
> aegis of DHS (Department of Homeland Security). The CIA,
> NSA, DIA, FBI, DARPA, DIS, etc., etc., etc., all historically
> are compartmentalized and hate sharing information, inextricably
> resulting from the inherent bureaucratic tendency to build itself
> bigger and bigger and bigger... Anyway, those [egotistical]
> interests who couldn't see past their own tiny delusions of
> grandeur sort of set it up; and now they can all sit back and
> say "See what happens?"
>
> Get it? HTH.

correction: it was "600,000" my spelchiker don't do nummers...

--

Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote:

>Can you please post the file on the usernets because
>the gov'mt *IS* monitoring the torrents and will
>put you, and all who have access to your computer,
>on "The List".

Add me to the "3 million" idiots on the list I guess. The city I live in has
more than 3M people, that other fool is off by some zeros.

Here ya go, paranoid:

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.drwho

This is only 291 out of 251,287 communiqué that are being released. It's going
to be a long time before all the documents are published.

"Wikileaks began on Sunday November 28th publishing 251,287 leaked United States
embassy cables, the largest set of confidential documents ever to be released
into the public domain. The documents will give people around the world an
unprecedented insight into US Government foreign activities.

The cables, which date from 1966 up until the end of February this year, contain
confidential communications between 274 embassies in countries throughout the
world and the State Department in Washington DC. 15,652 of the cables are
classified Secret.

The embassy cables will be released in stages over the next few months. The
subject matter of these cables is of such importance, and the geographical
spread so broad, that to do otherwise would not do this material justice."

http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/

From what I read, it is just candid opinion from the SOS or the Ambassador's
office about whatever topic is being reported on. I have yet to see anything
"Earth shattering", even on the ones labeled 'secret'.