Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Peter Foldes it's not me!

Peter Foldes it's not me!

Hot-Text

I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Someone is posting as me!

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:35:06 -0600, "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
>
>Someone is posting as me!

You are a lying, split-clit ****.

Hot-Text

I not A British gymnastics showing Her clitoris by doing a common Spanish
Split to win a tickets to Live Australian Rock Band on tour!

"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«@CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«.net> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:35:06 -0600, "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
>>
>>Someone is posting as me!
>>

> You are a lying, split-clit ****.

In standard English, you is both singular and plural; it always takes a verb
form that originally marked the word as plural, such as you are.
The second-person singular and plural forms of the verb "to be", copula of
the English language.
"A" is the third common used letter in English, and the second most common
in Spanish and French.
Lying (song) - a song by Australian band, Amy Meredith!
Split (gymnastics), a body position.
The internal anatomy of the human vulva, with the clitoral hood and labia
minora indicated as lines. The clitoris extends from the visible portion to
a point below the pubic bone.

The word **** has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human
vulva, vagina, or clitoris,[1] but is more widely used as a derogatory
epithet, especially in British English. The word may originate from Old
Norse ■veit meaning cut, slit, or forest clearing!

Hot-Text

British English language
USA English language
World standard English

And lessons I give Non, Just Info

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 22:53:03 -0600, "Hot-Text"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>In standard English,

> You have no right to give lessons in the English language.
> --
> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail
> address.

Peter Foldes

Hot-Text

I know . I can see it on the posting properties. Just Ignore them. Putting fuel on the fire will make it burn much longer

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:icv71d$8bm$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
>
> Someone is posting as me!

Hot-Text

That's the first one on me
But it show me a hoe at me pages
so there fuel I needed to put a Top on!
It Can be Head I needed not so I be up all day working on it!
See if I can add the IP to it so I will not be burn!

"Peter Foldes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:icvevs$pd3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hot-Text
>
> I know . I can see it on the posting properties. Just Ignore them. Putting
> fuel on the fire will make it burn much longer
>
> --
> Peter
> rights.
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:icv71d$8bm$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
>>
>> Someone is posting as me!

VanguardLH

Hot-Text wrote:

> I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
>
> Someone is posting as me!

Are you talking about the posts with the following in the From headers?

Nym1: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>"
Nym2: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>

And then you come here complaining while posting as:

Nym3: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>

Note: ath.cx is a domain owned by OpenDNS used to provide DNS lookups
against static hostnames to find the dynamic IP address assigned to user
hosts. Makes me wonder if Nym2 and Nym3 might be running a remailer
with a fake X-Newsreader header (i.e., running a remailer on their host
that strips the existing headers and redirects posts at AIOE).

Those are all different nyms. Each one used the same value in the
comment field (name) but a different value in the e-mail address field.
Saying "Hot-Text" is a unique name that only you can assign to yourself
is like saying whomever first posts as "John Smith" has some exclusive
right by law to that name and no one else with that same name can later
use that same nym in Usenet.

Since Nym1 and Nym2 posted before you posted as Nym3, you are the
imposter if going by your criteria of only basing a nym on the user
name. All of these nyms post through AIOE (Nym1 originally posted
through Microsoft until around June 3).

From the posting history seen in Google Groups, you are likely the
imposter of Hot-Text that has been posting since mid-2008. Nym2 and
Nym3 are so similar as likely to be the same poster (and the imposter of
Nym1 whether accidental or intentional). Both of the other nyms:

"Hot-Text <(E-Mail Removed)>"
"Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>

were posting before you:

"Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>

Nym1 was posting long before you started posting under Nym3 all of just
3 days ago. Nym1 was posting long before Nym2 started posting
erratically starting this last April and only became boisterous in just
this month of November. So it looks like YOU (as Nym2 and Nym3) are
trying to mislead others by using the same username but with a slightly
different e-mail address. Here are the Google Groups profiles:

Nym1: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>"
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...6prRsqjc7uCt1A
1747 posts starting 20-Jun-2008 (as "Billy Ray", switched to "Hot-Text"
on 18-Jul-200

Nym2: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...OtQ0-JpiRgH-DA
125 posts starting 16-Apr-2010 (110 of which are all in this November)

Nym3: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YnVfMynAnp_rAw
44 posts starting 3 days ago

AIOE doesn't add a trace header (NNTP-Posting-Host, X-Authenticated-
User, X-AIOE-Account, etc) that identifies each of its users - because
they don't require registration to get a free *account* through which
users can post. If AIOE required registration for its free accounts so
its posters actually had to log into those accounts AND if AIOE added a
consistent trace header to point at the poster's AIOE account then we
users could differentiate between AIOE users that happen to use similar
or same names. Users of NSPs that are free but do require registration
so their users must login using the assigned account have something to
lose: their old account (so they have to ask for a new one - while
hoping the NSP doesn't track the IP addresses of their users and also
block anyone from using their service or even asking for an account that
comes through a public proxy to hide their host). Many users don't care
for the excessive "noise" that emanates from free NSPs, and care even
less for the noise that emnanates from free NSPs that don't require
registration and posting through the granted accounts.

You could visit http://aioe.org/index.php?complaint-guide to see if AIOE
thinks you have grounds to claim an imposter is using your nym. All
nyms are posting through AIOE. See if AIOE thinks the nyms are so close
as to be deliberately misleading and will kill the other poster's
account; however, since "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>" has been
posting using that nym for a lot longer than you, asking AIOE to axe
their account could end up getting your account axed for impostering
them.

Hot-Text

f ($ns != false) {
fputs($ns,"POST\r\n");
$weg=line_read($ns);
fputs($ns,'Subject: '.quoted_printable_encode($subject)."\r\n");
fputs($ns,'From: '.$from."\r\n");
fputs($ns,'Newsgroups: '.$newsgroups."\r\n");
fputs($ns,"Mime-Version: 1.0\r\n");
fputs($ns,"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=".$www_charset.";
format=Terminal\r\n");
fputs($ns,"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\r\n");
fputs($ns,"User-Agent: News-Office-Of (http://mynews.ath.cx)\r\n");

I Am who I AM

"VanguardLH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:icvfv6$npn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]

> block anyone from using their service or even asking for an account that
> comes through a public proxy to hide their host). Many users don't care
> for the excessive "noise" that emanates from free NSPs, and care even
> less for the noise that emnanates from free NSPs that don't require
> registration and posting through the granted accounts.
>
> You could visit http://aioe.org/index.php?complaint-guide to see if AIOE
> thinks you have grounds to claim an imposter is using your nym. All
> nyms are posting through AIOE. See if AIOE thinks the nyms are so close
> as to be deliberately misleading and will kill the other poster's
> account; however, since "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>" has been
> posting using that nym for a lot longer than you, asking AIOE to axe
> their account could end up getting your account axed for impostering

Hot-Text

Here a new Head

And the will be in your Head if you Post at my website

And there you will be LOG

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:07:25 -0600, "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>That's the first one on me
>But it show me a hoe at me pages
>so there fuel I needed to put a Top on!
>It Can be Head I needed not so I be up all day working on it!
>See if I can add the IP to it so I will not be burn!

This ****er's diction gives him away as a rag-headed terrorist, no
doubt.

Terrorists aren't allowed in this group, Akmed.

OT - From Peter Foldes to me - Comments requested please ~BD~ Computer Security 9 07-06-2009 08:25 AM
Peter van der Linden Roedy Green Java 7 05-10-2004 07:12 AM
ASP to APS Net Article Peter Bromberg Netscape? Davisro ASP .Net 1 05-03-2004 08:34 PM
ASP to APS Net Article Peter Bromberg Netscape? Opera? Davisro ASP .Net 3 04-29-2004 04:02 PM

Advertisments