Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Peter Foldes it's not me!

Peter Foldes it's not me!

Sunny

"Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:icviin$1ei$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here a new Head

You have a new head ?

> And the will be in your Head if you Post at my website

Right, so you are using his head as your new one ?

> And there you will be LOG

To bash your new head on ?

VanguardLH

"Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed); http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

The boob can't even figure out a valid e-mail value in the From header.
And now he's pretending to be the old-time Hot-Text poster.

> VanguardLH wrote ...
>
>> Hot-Text wrote:
>>
>>> I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
>>> Someone is posting as me!

>> Nym1: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>"
>> Nym2: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>
>> And then you come here complaining while posting as:
>>
>> Nym3: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>
>> Note: ath.cx is a domain owned by OpenDNS used to provide DNS lookups
>> against static hostnames to find the dynamic IP address assigned to user
>> hosts. Makes me wonder if Nym2 and Nym3 might be running a remailer
>> with a fake X-Newsreader header (i.e., running a remailer on their host
>> that strips the existing headers and redirects posts at AIOE).

This has been verified from another of his posts promoting his leech
site (forum-to-Usenet gateway).

>> Nym1 was posting long before you started posting under Nym3 all of just
>> 3 days ago. Nym1 was posting long before Nym2 started posting
>> erratically starting this last April and only became boisterous in just
>> this month of November. So it looks like YOU (as Nym2 and Nym3) are
>> trying to mislead others by using the same username but with a slightly
>> different e-mail address. Here are the Google Groups profiles:
>>
>> Nym1: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>"
>> http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...6prRsqjc7uCt1A
>> 1747 posts starting 20-Jun-2008 (as "Billy Ray", switched to "Hot-Text"
>> on 18-Jul-200
>>
>> Nym2: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...OtQ0-JpiRgH-DA
>> 125 posts starting 16-Apr-2010 (110 of which are all in this November)
>>
>> Nym3: "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YnVfMynAnp_rAw
>> 44 posts starting 3 days ago

> I Am who I AM

And that's pretending to be someone else.
While operating yet another forum-to-Usenet leech site.

Hot-Text

VanguardLH
A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part
of learning.

Can you see that @ news.aroeorg
You need no Users ID or E-Mail Add
For My News Server requires no log-in
All you need is Just a to connection through the Internet To
news.aroeorg:116
or
..news.aroeorg:80
Would you like to download newsgroups from the news account you added?
Yes
24HourSupport.Helpdesk

VanguardLH can't even figure out a valid e-mail value in the From header.

The next Post will be from Hot-Text Win98

VanguardLH you need more Info before you can BS

Peter Foldes and I

Hot-Text

BD

Did you like paging with my The MSHTML Editor too!

Hit Me I justs Love it
Hit one more time
I Be #1 of the WWW

Look my profile is on the up and up

VanguardLH you not that way
BD with your profile on the WWW

Need to come and see us here in Texas
and we will Teach you some Texan Law!
it not the some as U.S.A. Laws

Old Gringo38

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:23:52 -0600, Hot-Text wrote:

> BD
>
> Did you like paging with my The MSHTML Editor too!
>
> Hit Me I justs Love it
> Hit one more time
> I Be #1 of the WWW
>
> Look my profile is on the up and up
>
> VanguardLH you not that way
> BD with your profile on the WWW
>
> Need to come and see us here in Texas
> and we will Teach you some Texan Law!
> it not the some as U.S.A. Laws

<g> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>
--
11/29/2010 9:36:58 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

XS11E

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
> that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>

Too bad the Redskins, Bears, Titans, Vikings, Giants, Jaguars, Packers
and Saints all missed that sign...... <snicker>

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Old Gringo38

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:53:55 -0700, XS11E wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
>> that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>

> Too bad the Redskins, Bears, Titans, Vikings, Giants, Jaguars, Packers
> and Saints all missed that sign...... <snicker>

Want to try it <g>
--
11/29/2010 1:27:45 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

G. Morgan

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><g> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
>that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>

Many years ago my grandfather (God rest his soul) came to visit from New
Jersey. He saw the signs as we picked him up from the airport and considered
that a threat of some sort. After we got done laughing we explained to him it
was just an anti-littering campaign.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

G. Morgan

G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>><g> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
>>that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>

>Many years ago my grandfather (God rest his soul) came to visit from New
>Jersey. He saw the signs as we picked him up from the airport and considered
>that a threat of some sort. After we got done laughing we explained to him it
>was just an anti-littering campaign.

PS: What was even funnier he said, "That only works for Texas, I couldn't see a
sign that read 'Don't mess with New Jersey', and see people taking it
seriously!"

--

Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:19:57 -0600, G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>PS: What was even funnier he said, "That only works for Texas, I couldn't see a
>>sign that read 'Don't mess with New Jersey', and see people taking it
>>seriously!"

>No, the Jersey sign would say "Don't **** with us, yo."

Or "yooze guys" !

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

OT - From Peter Foldes to me - Comments requested please ~BD~ Computer Security 9 07-06-2009 08:25 AM
Peter van der Linden Roedy Green Java 7 05-10-2004 07:12 AM
ASP to APS Net Article Peter Bromberg Netscape? Davisro ASP .Net 1 05-03-2004 08:34 PM
ASP to APS Net Article Peter Bromberg Netscape? Opera? Davisro ASP .Net 3 04-29-2004 04:02 PM

Advertisments