Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Modify right click context menus?

Re: Modify right click context menus?

Hot-Text

wrote in message

"BillyBob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:icuhma$n9h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:icu96t$sn8$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Mr. Bob of Billie's
>> Just give the Info that OP ASK FOR!

> First of all, blow it out your ass. You have the mind of a houseplant and
> the mentality of a stepped on potato chip.

This is U.S.A Street English, My Little Bitch ass hoe you!

But maybe You All do not Know U.S.A English
like we all do here in the South!

> Secondly, I directed the OP to ALL the information that he asked for.
>
>> And you Billy Boy Google World and you have 99.97% lies!
>> But Bing it and you have The Microsoft Info at you Hands!

>> http://www.bing.com/?bingo is his name O

> What are you a Microsoft employee paid to push Bing? Actually, Microsoft
> only hires people with an IQ over 50.

This is microsoft.public.windowsxp.general right so here do the MSN and BING
IT!
But here I send you too 24hoursupport.helpdesk so you can Google away Billy
Boy!

> Lastly, I have been meaning to comment about your English, Hot-Text. In a
> former thread you stated (and I quote), "U.S.A. English is my first
> Language, The World English is my second language just like it is to
> your!" If US English is your first language, then 3rd grade english must
> have been

No more like 17 grades of the English language

> the hardest five years of your life because it can use some serious
> improvement. Two days ago, you replied to a response of mine with the
> comment (again I quote) "Google is no friend to help it like good out for
> it self!" Whatever the f_ck that means?

Google,
is no friend,
to help it like,
good,
out for it self!

See it means just That,
Maybe you can not Read the English language!

Sunny

"Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:icv04e$omh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> wrote in message

<snip>
> Maybe you can not Read the English language!

Everyone seems to have trouble "reading and understanding" your strange
brand of "English Language"

Hot-Text

My mother understand my USA English when I having sex with her.

Your Truly
Hot-Text

http://mynews.ath.cx

"Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yMHIo.3681$(E-Mail Removed) ond.com...

> "Hot-Text" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:icv04e$omh$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> wrote in message

> <snip>
>> Maybe you can not Read the English language!

> Everyone seems to have trouble "reading and understanding" your strange
> brand of "English Language"

Hot-Text

Sunny Say: Everyone seems to have trouble "reading and understanding" your
strange brand of "English Language"

So you need to Wright my Navdove English Language if you are going ark like
Hot-Text

you Wentofbe

We're including results for went of be.
Do you want results only for Wentofbe?