Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGrid inerface effects

DataGrid inerface effects

Mark Goldin

Is it possible to create some custom UI effects for the DataGrid control?
For example, when a user moves a mouse over the control a row gets
highlighted.
When the user clicks on the row it stays selected when another control on
the form is selected.
Also how can I keep rows height consistent regardless a number of rows?

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?Q0ogU21pdA==?=

For me setting the datagrid height property to 0px worked.

Mark Goldin

Yes, worked for me too.
Thanks
news:(E-Mail Removed)...