Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > flamingos

flamingos

philo

a real photo

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...-flamingo?bn=1

Old Gringo38

http://goo.gl/pLuBE
--
11/27/2010 7:42:54 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

Meat Plow

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 07:34:16 -0600, philo wrote:

> a real photo
>

> http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...302--yes-it-s-

real-flamingos-gather-in-the-formation-of-a-flamingo?bn=1

LOL!

philo

On 11/27/2010 03:18 PM, nhwf wrote:
> philo wrote:
>> a real photo
>>

>> http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...2--yes-it-s-re
>> al-flamingos-gather-in-the-formation-of-a-flamingo?bn=1

> D00D! ITSA SIGN OF TEH END TIMES!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Or, more plausibly the land under the water is of the right height for
> them in just that shape.

A very good explanation and maybe it's the real story

but I don't know

I found this in the article

I know it is the actual photography and it is unretouched. Its
published through National Geographic, which will not tolerate
photographs that are Photoshopped or altered. When people say that,
theyre just thinking that its impossible. Its a validation of the
Holy Grail.

which leads me to beleive thw whole thing is genuine

Mike Yetto

philo <(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.
>On 11/27/2010 03:18 PM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>> philo wrote:
>>> a real photo
>>>

>>> http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...2--yes-it-s-re
>>> al-flamingos-gather-in-the-formation-of-a-flamingo?bn=1

>> D00D! ITSA SIGN OF TEH END TIMES!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Or, more plausibly the land under the water is of the right height for
>> them in just that shape.

>A very good explanation and maybe it's the real story

>but I don't know

>I found this in the article

>“I know it is the actual photography and it is unretouched. It’s
>published through National Geographic, which will not tolerate
>photographs that are Photoshopped or altered. When people say that,
>they’re just thinking that it’s impossible. It’s a validation of the
>Holy Grail.”

>which leads me to beleive thw whole thing is genuine

It could also be a case of dropping food for the Flamingoes is
that particular pattern. It works with pigeons in St. Mark's
Square.

Mike "don't make too much of it either way" Yetto
In practice they are not.