Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Permanently PEAP Credentials Cache

Permanently PEAP Credentials Cache

rinkz rinkz is offline
Junior Member

Hi fellow readers,

Here at work we have laptops we give out to employees to borrow for a couple of days, they can login at our private company network. But then there's this problem. I want the user to re-enter his/her credentials every time they boot the computer. So we don't have to manually do this everytime a new person borrows the laptop.

In short:

I want to permanently disable the proces of saving the PEAP credentials without having to manual delete the registery key.

Hope you guys can help out!

rinkz rinkz is offline
Junior Member

Bumperdiebump