Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Memory Card Recovery Service!

Memory Card Recovery Service!

hermiehunter hermiehunter is offline
Junior Member

If anyone has memory card issues...whether you physically damage the cards or they become unreadable/unrecognizeable by camera or computers, I have found a website that can recover those "must-have" files.

I recently had an SD card become unreadable because of physical damage. I tried everything that I could to retrieve the pictures online (software, formatting, etc.) with no luck. Then I found Recoverfab. This is a great company/service that can retrieve pictures even if the card is damaged. You send them your card and they will recover the pictures for you!

Please visit their website @ card-recovery.biz/us/service.php for more information. Trust me, it works!

Please add h t t p : / / to the link to make it work...without the spaces

Sonnybear Sonnybear is offline
Junior Member

hi hermiehunter,
as for your question, you should try the read-only recovery software with disk image feature, because this feature is special for the disks with physical damage - copy all the files and other data onto another, then recover them