Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Condensed History of the World

Condensed History of the World

thanatoid

Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote in
news:icok6m$uge$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

<snip>

> GFYS

"Yourself" is ONE word, therefore, GFY.

HTH.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid

Bucky Breeder

thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> quoteth thusly:

> Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote in
> news:icok6m$uge$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
> <snip>
>
>> GFYS

> "Yourself" is ONE word, therefore, GFY.
>
> HTH.

Yeah but... "yuo slef" is TWO wurds...
therefore... math... it were teh strong subjet.

HTH.

--

Hello, I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and you're not.

http://www.socialmediasobrietytest.com/

http://thedogpaddler.com/RandomUploads/Ball/ball.htm

Bucky Breeder

Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> put this up on the usertubes:

> For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:
>
> [...]
>
> The two most important events in all of history were the
> invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The
> wheel was invented to get man to the beer. [...]

Q: Which came first the wheel, the chicken or the beer?

A: To get to the other side! Because the drunk guy's
man-parts was stuck in the chicken and he couldn't
remember where he had parked 'cause he was drunk,
you dumbass!

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg