Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Condensed History of the World

Reply
Thread Tools

Condensed History of the World

 
 
thanatoid
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2010
Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1gbvpxkvbe5ls$(E-Mail Removed):

<snip>

> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close
> to the truth as it gets.


"As close to the"

BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole
thing AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2010
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:1gbvpxkvbe5ls$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> <snip>
>
>> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
>> truth as it gets.

>
> "As close to the"
>
> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing AGAIN,
> in case they missed it the first 5 times.


No turkey for complainers.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Old Gringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2010
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000 (UTC), thanatoid wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:1gbvpxkvbe5ls$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> <snip>
>
>> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close
>> to the truth as it gets.

>
> "As close to the"
>
> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole
> thing AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.


Oh you're more than welcome LOL Happy Thanksgiving!
--
11/25/2010 10:09:45 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
Old Gringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2010
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:04:01 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
>
>> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:1gbvpxkvbe5ls$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
>>> truth as it gets.

>>
>> "As close to the"
>>
>> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing AGAIN,
>> in case they missed it the first 5 times.

>
> No turkey for complainers.


He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>
--
11/25/2010 10:10:57 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2010
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:11:30 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:04:01 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
>>
>>> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:1gbvpxkvbe5ls$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>>> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
>>>> truth as it gets.
>>>
>>> "As close to the"
>>>
>>> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing
>>> AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.

>>
>> No turkey for complainers.

>
> He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>


Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip cream
is whipped! Time to chow down.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
Old Gringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2010
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:10:02 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:11:30 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:04:01 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
>>>
>>>> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>> news:1gbvpxkvbe5ls$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>
>>>> <snip>
>>>>
>>>>> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
>>>>> truth as it gets.
>>>>
>>>> "As close to the"
>>>>
>>>> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing
>>>> AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.
>>>
>>> No turkey for complainers.

>>
>> He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>

>
> Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
> and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip cream
> is whipped! Time to chow down.


Enjoy, and eat way too much. Happy Thanksgiving.
--
11/25/2010 11:18:46 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2010
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:19:31 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:10:02 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:11:30 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:04:01 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>>> news:1gbvpxkvbe5ls$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>>
>>>>> <snip>
>>>>>
>>>>>> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
>>>>>> truth as it gets.
>>>>>
>>>>> "As close to the"
>>>>>
>>>>> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing
>>>>> AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.
>>>>
>>>> No turkey for complainers.
>>>
>>> He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>

>>
>> Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
>> and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip
>> cream is whipped! Time to chow down.

>
> Enjoy, and eat way too much. Happy Thanksgiving.


Didn't eat much, just a little of each. My sister invited me over later
so I gotta save some room.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
joevan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2010
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:10:02 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:11:30 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:04:01 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
>>>
>>>> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>> news:1gbvpxkvbe5ls$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>
>>>> <snip>
>>>>
>>>>> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
>>>>> truth as it gets.
>>>>
>>>> "As close to the"
>>>>
>>>> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing
>>>> AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.
>>>
>>> No turkey for complainers.

>>
>> He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>

>
>Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
>and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip cream
>is whipped! Time to chow down.

Sounds good. I would join you, but daughter and I are going to my
assistants home for dinner. It has been traditional since wife
passed. Daughter is now 20 and we are both getting along just fine.
She lives mostly with her other family now and I do my work and enjoy
the gym most days. Have a happy day.
 
Reply With Quote
 
G. Morgan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2010
joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:10:02 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
>>and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip cream
>>is whipped! Time to chow down.


>Sounds good. I would join you, but daughter and I are going to my
>assistants home for dinner. It has been traditional since wife
>passed. Daughter is now 20 and we are both getting along just fine.
>She lives mostly with her other family now and I do my work and enjoy
>the gym most days. Have a happy day.


Do you two know each other that well for Mr. Plow to invite you over for
Thanksgiving dinner?
--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2010
thanatoid wrote:
> Jordon<jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote in
> news:icjq85$grm$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> Old Gringo38 wrote:
>>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>>
>>>> For those that don't know about history ... Here is a

>
> <snip>
>
>>> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

>>
>> You must be a conservative.

>
> Your perceptual skills are impressive.


Your social skills are not.

> Now learn to ****ing SNIP.


GFYS

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Condensed close curly braces at end of Java code blocks in Eclipse Ion Freeman Java 7 06-24-2009 02:05 AM
about condensed regular expression syntax raksha34@gmail.com Perl Misc 7 06-28-2007 06:26 AM
Help: Creating condensed expressions David Hirschfield Python 7 03-24-2006 11:18 PM



Advertisments