Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Condensed History of the World

Condensed History of the World

Meat Plow

For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/
gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and
would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of
beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man
to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and
together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two
distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals
2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of
agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented
yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be
invented, they just stayed close to the brewery.That's how villages were
formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night
while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as
the Conservative movement...

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live
off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the
sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the
Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. They became
known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the
domestication of cats,the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the
concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer
that conservatives provided

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most
powerful land animal on earth, the elephant.Liberals are symbolized by
the jackass for obvious reasons.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer
white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their
beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare..
Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have
higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers,
personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group
therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule
because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud or Miller. They eat red
meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big game
hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen,
medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives,
athletes, members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone
who works productively.

Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work
for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and
decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are
more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America .. They
crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:

It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to
angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true
believers and to more liberals just to **** them off.

And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm
going to have another beer.

Old Gringo38

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> [...]
> for a living.
>
> Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and
> decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are
> more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
> remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America .. They
> crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
> to get more for nothing.
>
> Here ends today's lesson in world history:
>
> It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to
> angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.
>
> A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
> truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true
> believers and to more liberals just to **** them off.
>
> And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm

Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.
--
11/24/2010 1:39:05 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

Jordon

Old Gringo38 wrote:
> [...]
>> decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are
>> more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
>> remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America .. They
>> crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
>> to get more for nothing.
>>
>> Here ends today's lesson in world history:
>>
>> It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to
>> angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.
>>
>> A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
>> truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true
>> believers and to more liberals just to **** them off.
>>
>> And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm
>> going to have another beer.

> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

You must be a conservative.

NotMe

"Old Gringo38"

> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

Whooo you must be a heavy duty user most can do only one line at a time.

Old Gringo38

LOL
--
11/24/2010 2:05:49 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

philo

On 11/24/2010 01:49 PM, Jordon wrote:
> Old Gringo38 wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:
>>>

>>> Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/
>>> gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and
>>> would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.
>>>
>>> The two most important events in all of history were the invention of
>>> beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man
>>> to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and
>>> together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two
>>> distinct subgroups:
>>>
>>> 1. Liberals
>>> 2. Conservatives.
>>>
>>> Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the
>>> beginning of
>>> agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented
>>> yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them
>>> to be
>>> invented, they just stayed close to the brewery.That's how villages were
>>> formed.
>>>
>>> Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night
>>> while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is
>>> known as
>>> the Conservative movement...
>>>

>snip<

>>> A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
>>> truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other
>>> true
>>> believers and to more liberals just to **** them off.
>>>
>>> And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm
>>> going to have another beer.

>> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

> You must be a conservative.

LOL

It was a good enough "history lesson" until it started wandering off the
topic of beer!

Meat Plow

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:06:07 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:49:25 -0800, Jordon wrote:
>
>> Old Gringo38 wrote:

>>> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

>> You must be a conservative.

> LOL

OG needs to turn on his text to speech engine and listen to the whole
thing.

Old Gringo38

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:10:27 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:06:07 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

>>> You must be a conservative.

>> LOL

> OG needs to turn on his text to speech engine and listen to the whole
> thing.

<g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
truth as it gets.
--
11/24/2010 2:12:40 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

thanatoid

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1xxanj606hpr8$(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> For those that don't know about history ... Here is a

<snip>

>> true self... I'm going to have another beer.

> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

Very nice. Now try to comprehend - and implement - the concept
of SNIPPING.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid

thanatoid

Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote in
news:icjq85$grm$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> Old Gringo38 wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> For those that don't know about history ... Here is a

<snip>

>> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

> You must be a conservative.

Your perceptual skills are impressive. Now learn to ****ing
SNIP.