Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > I got Bugged!

I got Bugged!

lovemoose1 lovemoose1 is offline
Junior Member

I have a two - three yer old HP laptop and I recently got a virus that will not let me use it. I just get a blank screen. I need help in wiping the hard drive clean or get it back to usable condition. I want to give it to my son to play games with and not use it for anythiong else. I know that I will lose everything (lost it anyway) so any help you can give will be appreciated. I am out of work so I need the cheapest route possible or until I get a job. Thank you for your help.

If you Got Questions? I bet We got Answers Leisure.201@gmail.com Javascript 1 04-28-2007 11:04 PM
have you got any of these i can have spike240 Case Modding 4 09-14-2005 03:48 AM
got an idea stlava Case Modding 8 07-14-2005 08:39 AM
Just got a new laptop =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?= Wireless Networking 4 03-26-2005 09:14 AM
I got trouble for Wireless LAN + Windows Me OS Kevin Daddy Wireless Networking 2 09-01-2004 09:48 AM

Advertisments