Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Analysis Services Cube problem

Analysis Services Cube problem

Xain deSleena

Hi All
I have made an analysis services cube. Problem is that the figures are
all the same for each calendar year ie. The totals or sums are the
same for items for each calendar year. However I know that the data is
different for each calendar year. What could I be doing wrong?

thanks in advance.