Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7

GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Bjorn 3D have a sneak preview of the GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 motherboard, which is expected to launch in Q1 2011:

Quote:
It feels as though it has been ages since we first looked at X58 socket LGA1366 and P55 socket LGA1156 motherboards. The beefed up X58 and P55 motherboards pushed our Core i3, i5 and i7 CPUs to unbelievable speeds. With the release of Sandy Bridge just around the corner, GIGABYTE sent us their latest motherboard, tailored for the LGA1155 Sandy Bridge platform. The GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 will be GIGABYTE's flagship motherboard, competing with ASUS' Maximus IV Extreme and MSI's P67A-GD65 till the release of the next generation LGA2011 socket motherboards. We are expecting the board to launch in 2011, early January.
Read the preview here.