Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Dreamweaver or frontpage

Re: Dreamweaver or frontpage

JussiJ

On Nov 18, 2:51 pm, "Abdullah Kahn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Which one do I need to buy ? Which is the best ?? Price doesn't
> matter , I am prepared to pay for a good program.

If you work on the Windows platform then you might want to take a
look at the Zeus IDE.

Zeus has the standard sort of HTML features like syntax highlighting
code folding, ftp/sftp editing, integrated source control etc.

But it does a few other things like Zen coding:

http://www.zeusedit.com/zforum/viewtopic.php?p=5139

and easy HTML validation:

http://www.zeusedit.com/zforum/viewtopic.php?t=194

Jussi Jumppanen