Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Attn: Old Gringo

Attn: Old Gringo

richard

http://www.notablebiographies.com/su...-Rosemary.html

If you haven't seen this site yet, there is some interesting background on
Rosemary there.
A classic tale of how a down and out kid on the road to starvation made it
into the lime light.

Old Gringo38

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:28:52 -0700, richard wrote:

> http://www.notablebiographies.com/su...-Rosemary.html
>
> If you haven't seen this site yet, there is some interesting background on
> Rosemary there.
> A classic tale of how a down and out kid on the road to starvation made it
> into the lime light.

Thanks for the link, however I am fairly familiar with her
background.
--
11/19/2010 1:00:24 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

philo

On 11/19/2010 01:01 PM, Old Gringo38 wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:28:52 -0700, richard wrote:
>
>> http://www.notablebiographies.com/su...-Rosemary.html
>>
>> If you haven't seen this site yet, there is some interesting background on
>> Rosemary there.
>> A classic tale of how a down and out kid on the road to starvation made it
>> into the lime light.

> Thanks for the link, however I am fairly familiar with her
> background.

Hey

if you are familiar with her back-ground

then it's time to study her foreground now

Bucky Breeder

Old Gringo38 copy and pasted this retarded one
from some other one that was posted last time
but originally by someone else a long, long time ago:

> Thanks for the link, however I am fairly

<old-peeple-slobber-speak-redacted...>

You mixspelleted "fairy", you dumbass.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I can not
even hear the retards, perverts and stalkers over

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

Old Gringo38

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:04:21 -0600, philo wrote:

> On 11/19/2010 01:01 PM, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:28:52 -0700, richard wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.notablebiographies.com/su...-Rosemary.html
>>>
>>> If you haven't seen this site yet, there is some interesting background on
>>> Rosemary there.
>>> A classic tale of how a down and out kid on the road to starvation made it
>>> into the lime light.

>> Thanks for the link, however I am fairly familiar with her
>> background.

> Hey
>
> if you are familiar with her back-ground
>
> then it's time to study her foreground now

Poor thing went nuts when Bobby Kennedy got shot, and recently died.
--
11/19/2010 1:12:06 PM CST

It's that ****ing spell checker I got.
--
11/19/2010 1:15:40 PM CST

Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> On 19 Nov 2010 19:11:31 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
>
>> Old Gringo38 copy and pasted this retarded one
>> from some other one that was posted last time
>> but originally by someone else a long, long time ago:
>>>
>>> Thanks for the link, however I am fairly

>> <old-peeple-slobber-speak-redacted...>
>>
>> You mixspelleted "fairy", you dumbass.
>>
>> HTH.

> It's that ****ing spell checker I got.

I had to fire mine... It ketp arguing with me.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

Old Gringo38

On 19 Nov 2010 19:29:53 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>> On 19 Nov 2010 19:11:31 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
>>
>>> Old Gringo38 copy and pasted this retarded one
>>> from some other one that was posted last time
>>> but originally by someone else a long, long time ago:

>>> <old-peeple-slobber-speak-redacted...>
>>>
>>> You mixspelleted "fairy", you dumbass.
>>>
>>> HTH.

>> It's that ****ing spell checker I got.

> I had to fire mine... It ketp arguing with me.
>
> HTH.

It's hell, the keyboard don't know how to spell and the spell checker
thinks that's ok.
--
11/19/2010 2:18:42 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Meat Plow

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:19:29 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

> On 19 Nov 2010 19:29:53 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
>
>> Old Gringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>>> It's that ****ing spell checker I got.

>> I had to fire mine... It ketp arguing with me.
>>
>> HTH.

> It's hell, the keyboard don't know how to spell and the spell checker
> thinks that's ok.

Now if someone could come up with a grammar and correct word to use
cheaper.

Old Gringo38

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:29:35 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:19:29 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

>>> I had to fire mine... It ketp arguing with me.
>>>
>>> HTH.

>> It's hell, the keyboard don't know how to spell and the spell checker
>> thinks that's ok.

> Now if someone could come up with a grammar and correct word to use
> cheaper.

Boy if that isn't the truth, I'm getting tired of sounding like a
completely illiterate idiot all because of this high tech equipment
I'm using.
--
11/19/2010 3:28:42 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

old gringo... CheechWizard Computer Support 6 05-22-2005 06:12 PM
old gringo...advice please... CheechWizard Computer Support 9 04-21-2005 05:30 PM
Old Gringo!!...what is InterTrust Point?? Zurp Computer Support 5 04-03-2005 01:51 PM
Old Gringo John Holmes Computer Support 1 02-01-2005 10:02 PM
Toolman Tim, Old Gringo, ABC time doS Computer Support 6 12-17-2004 06:30 AM

Advertisments